Saturday, July 21, 2012

I have not even started out college, but want to function in an addiction clinic. Exactly where do I start?

Drug rehab reviews from tinnitus: question Kitten Casey : I have not even started college, but want to work in an addiction clinic. Where do I start? Best Answer : Reply from j_n_laerasyn Well, if you want to go in addiction counseling, you can either go for social work and earn your LSW (licensed social worker) or go for counseling and your LCDC (licensed chemical dependency consultant) credentials. Before that I believe there is also CDCA (Chemical Dependency Consultant Assistant),

Homeopathic Remedy for Tinnitus

No comments:

Post a Comment