Sunday, October 9, 2011

How: Is there a therapy for TINITUS ? (Buzzing sound in ear)?

tinitus treatment you ought to preserve an eye on:
Question by arandyes: Is there a treatment for TINITUS ? (Buzzing sound in ear)?

Greatest answer:
Answer by eagle8332003You can get antivert from your doctor. If not acquire some seasickness pills and take a couple till its gone. this may possibly take a couple of days.

Add your own answer in the

Treatment for Tinnitus

No comments:

Post a Comment